Skip available courses
Note: The courses from IVAR do not qualify for continuing education credit. If you need or want CE credit, then C.A.R. offers a free Code of Ethics course that qualifies.
- Learn about the Code of Ethics
- why it's important
- how it relates to law and real estate regulation
- what the Code expects of you
- Understand the professional standards
enforcement process, including ethics complaints, arbitration requests and
- Satisfy the required learning objectives that
all REALTORS® and REALTOR-ASSOCIATES® must complete within four-year
cycles to maintain their membership.
TO LOGIN, YOUR USERNAME IS:
YOUR BRE License#
AND YOUR PASSWORD IS:
professional (all lowercase)